Are you waiting for an exciting new opportunity to become a Digital Marketer? You are in luck.
New Opportunity For Digital Marketer
Market inn Ltd – Lincoln
£18,000 – Starting salary
Full time, Permanent
9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, with flexibility after probation
Are you waiting for an exciting opportunity to become a Digital Marketer?
Are you passionate about both marketing and the hospitality industry?
Are you friendly and approachable, and able to build trust and relationships easily?
Market inn was founded in 2017 by Amy Wallis, a Lincoln University Marketing Graduate. The company has enjoyed substantial growth of its client base during its first year, as well as numerous collaborations with valued business associates, all of whom together form the Market inn family. Amy has big dreams for the future and is looking for a like-minded individual to join her as the vision continues to become reality.
“At Market inn I put my clients first, always going above and beyond for them. I am very proud of, and work very hard to maintain, my strong brand which I wholeheartedly believe is defined by what people say about my business when I’m not in the room.” Amy, Founder
I am currently looking for a Digital Marketer who can continue this ethos and perform a crucial role as I take the first steps in growing my team.
A little bit more about Market inn:
- Serves the marketing needs of hospitality businesses
- Rapidly expanding by successfully growing businesses of all shapes and sizes within this exciting industry
- Provides a highly creative, strategic and bespoke approach to client business growth
- Passionate about creating happy clients by having a thirst for knowledge
- Based in a prime location in the rapidly expanding Lincoln City Centre with great transport links and local amenities
- ……and we don’t bite (only oranges)!
Your Digital Marketer duties will include:
- Managing the digital marketing activities of our clients
- Regularly monitoring and assessing overall performance
- Management of client relationships including maintaining constant communication with clients regarding day to day activities and overall performance
- Strategically managing digital campaigns to exceed client expectations and potential
- Translating creative ideas into strategy leading to return on investment (ROI) for clients
I am interested in hearing from you whether you are already competent in these skills or are a few steps further back, wanting to work towards this. Your probation period will provide you with all the support and guidance necessary to ensure you can meet both your own goals for your new role, as well as those of the company.
I anticipate and will highly value your input to the development of Market inn in all the following areas:
- The company’s knowledge base and development of services
- Contributing to the development and building of proposals to delight our existing and potential clients
- Continuous generation of a fresh serving of ideas for both Market inn and clients
- Design and delivery of marketing strategy across multiple clients and platforms
In order to be successful in this role, you must be client focussed (if you haven’t already figured this out!), able to build trust, confident with social media, highly organised, creative, and motivated, capable of strategic decision making, and of course passionate about both marketing and the hospitality industry. You will need to be able to manage your own workload, to meet tight deadlines, and be an effective team player. You must be highly professional with the ability to maintain client confidentiality. (Yes that’s a lot but I have high standards to maintain!)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Market inn family at a very exciting time and help shape our vision of the future!
Person Specification/Selection Criteria – Digital Marketer
(evidenced on your application)
- GCSE English and Maths Grades A-C (or equivalent)
(evidenced on your application and/or in the interview)
- Experience of having worked in hospitality or a related area
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
(evidenced on your application and/or in the interview)
Please note that throughout your probationary period, we will get you to the stage of confidently having these competencies, if you don’t already…
- Able to develop effective and productive relationships with clients at all stages of contact
- Excellent understanding of content writing and social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to manage own workload as well as others where necessary
- Effective time management, ability to plan ahead and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Evidence of strategic decision making
- Able to contribute to overall development
- Familiarity with creative cloud programmes
- Understanding of search engine optimisation (SEO) and its impact
(evidenced on your application, in the interview and/or from your references)
- Commitment to the hospitality industry and developing a passion for our brand
- Highly creative
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to build trust
- Genuine interest and care in achieving client success
- Highly professional with ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Attention to detail and responsible decision making
- Flexible and adaptable
- Curious natured and committed to personal development
You absolutely need these to be able to do the job
If you’ve got these too then they will help you stand out from other applicants
How to Apply
I’d like to see:
- Your CV – Be creative, we aren’t restricted by tradition here so use your imagination, but ensure it is tailored to the requirements of the role
- Come up with a social media post for Market inn that is novel and unique, but in keeping with our brand
Send applications to Market inn HQ:
Address: Market inn, Sparkhouse, Rope Walk, Lincoln, LN6 7DQ
Or through any of my social media platforms, which I will trust you to find yourself, after all it will be key to the role!
We do things differently here in Market inn family, so if you’re selected for interview don’t expect the traditional panel; we will be interested in your creative skills and how you approach tasks, as well as the learning you take from it afterwards. We definitely want do-ers, but those who learn and develop too.
All applications must be received by 5pm on Monday 29th October 2018 (after all, if you can’t meet deadlines you won’t succeed in this role!).
Interviews will be held early in November.
We very much look forward to receiving your application and seeing how you will fit into our growing Market inn family!